Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Safety-critical system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Safety-critical system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Safety-critical system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Safety-critical system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Safety-critical system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Is the scope of Safety-critical system defined?
- What about Safety-critical system Analysis of results?
- What are all of our Safety-critical system domains and what do they do?
- What are the basics of Safety-critical system fraud?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Safety-critical system activities?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Who is responsible for errors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Safety-critical system book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Safety-critical system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Safety-critical system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Safety-critical system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Safety-critical system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Safety-critical system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Safety-critical system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Safety-critical system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are adequate and conveniently located toilet facilities available for use by the employees?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the frequency of collection and the points in the process where measurements will be made been determined?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on Safety-critical system project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Safety-critical system project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you cant influence?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the Safety-critical system project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Project Portfolio management: How does the organization ensure that Safety-critical system project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Quality Management Plan: How does training support what is important to your organization and the individual?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete Safety-critical system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Safety-critical system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Safety-critical system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Safety-critical system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Safety-critical system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Safety-critical system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Safety-critical system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Safety-critical system project with this in-depth Safety-critical system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Safety-critical system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Safety-critical system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Safety-critical system investments work better.
This Safety-critical system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.