Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Acceleration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Acceleration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Acceleration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Acceleration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Acceleration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Sales Acceleration team, Sales Acceleration itself?
- Cloud management for Sales Acceleration do we really need one?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Sales Acceleration goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- How to deal with Sales Acceleration Changes?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Acceleration book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sales Acceleration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Acceleration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Acceleration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Acceleration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Acceleration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Acceleration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sales Acceleration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Sales Acceleration project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Authority: What areas/Sales Acceleration projects in your work do you have the authority to decide upon and act on those decisions?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the cost to complete the Sales Acceleration project be forecast?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Is it clear which procurement procedure the organization has opted for?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems proposed compatible with staff skills and experience?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Sales Acceleration project experience rather than on independent research?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Acceleration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Acceleration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Acceleration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Acceleration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Acceleration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Acceleration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Acceleration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Acceleration project with this in-depth Sales Acceleration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Acceleration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Acceleration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Acceleration investments work better.
This Sales Acceleration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.