Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Acceleration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Acceleration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Acceleration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Acceleration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Acceleration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Sales Acceleration services/products?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Sales Acceleration is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- What should we stop doing?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Sales Acceleration ?
- Is there a Sales Acceleration Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Sales Acceleration delivery for example is new software needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Acceleration book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sales Acceleration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Acceleration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Acceleration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Acceleration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Acceleration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Acceleration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sales Acceleration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What worked well or did not work well, either for this Sales Acceleration project or for the Sales Acceleration project team?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the system for managing its facilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are staff committed for the duration of the Sales Acceleration project?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Quality Audit: A judgment has to be made as to whether a particular practice is good or poor or otherwise. How does one decide on a practice?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Sales Acceleration projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous Sales Acceleration project estimate?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Acceleration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Acceleration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Acceleration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Acceleration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Acceleration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Acceleration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Acceleration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Acceleration project with this in-depth Sales Acceleration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Acceleration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Acceleration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Acceleration investments work better.
This Sales Acceleration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.