Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales effectiveness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales effectiveness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales effectiveness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales effectiveness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 889 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales effectiveness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 889 standard requirements:
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- How are the Sales effectiveness’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- What are specific Sales effectiveness Rules to follow?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Sales effectiveness in a volatile global economy?
- Are we Assessing Sales effectiveness and Risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales effectiveness book in PDF containing 889 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sales effectiveness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales effectiveness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales effectiveness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales effectiveness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales effectiveness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales effectiveness Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sales effectiveness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Contingency actions – planned actions to reduce the immediate seriousness of the risk when it does occur. What should you do when?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this Sales effectiveness project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Team Leads: What is your process for assigning ratings?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Sales effectiveness project performing better or worse than planned?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Sales effectiveness project or audit?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Sales effectiveness project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there adequate stakeholder participation for the vetting of requirements definition, changes and management?
- Risk Audit: Assessing Risk with Analytical Procedures: Do SystemsThinking Tools Help Auditors Focus on Diagnostic Patterns?
Step-by-step and complete Sales effectiveness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales effectiveness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales effectiveness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales effectiveness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales effectiveness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales effectiveness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales effectiveness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales effectiveness project with this in-depth Sales effectiveness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales effectiveness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales effectiveness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales effectiveness investments work better.
This Sales effectiveness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.