Ensure your organization as a group of Sales Enablement Professionals, your mission is to increase predictable and highly productive sales results by providing consistent, scalable, and on demand enablement services that allow customer facing professionals and the managers to add value in every customer interaction.
More Uses of the Sales Enablement Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization manages to build out a repeatable process for partnership and feedback loops with Product Marketing and Revenue Marketing to evolve the way you sell, service, and support your customers.
- Strategize to optimize how you better leverage learning technologies and platforms to deliver, measure and track the field and partner consumption and behaviors.
- Establish a sales operations structure and environment that will promote and implement strategy and operational models to deliver high and consistent service levels to your organization to grow revenue.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (smes) and business leaders to develop relevant content, tools and resources to aid skill development and on the job learning application.
- Pilot: proactively engage with the extended sales leadership team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a technical enablement strategy for the ongoing development of your sales organization.
- Facilitate/deliver programs (Onboarding, Performance skill Development, and Manager Effectiveness) that leverage blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective.
- Ensure your organization develops the consultative, solution selling capability in your organization to develop compelling business cases to differentiate and highlight the value of your organizations broad portfolio.
- Translate all knowledge and partner closely with the Director of Sales Enablement to ensure that all opportunities are raised for optimization and successful training, integration and adoption across the sales organization.
- Oversee: as part of commercial operations, the sales enablement organization focuses on the success of your selling resources by defining sales strategies and sales force design; providing competency programs; developing commercial messaging; implementing modern sales processes; and managing change.
- Collaborate with your commercial leadership team to continually improve teams expertise and efficiency with sales methodology, selling skills, lead follow up, communication skills, and usage of key systems.
- Ensure solutions are implemented with an enterprise approach and a focus on customer centricity, with the appropriate measurement tracking in place enabling downstream analytics, to support Commercial Operations and Corporate Analytics.
- Supervise: strategic sales planning and implementation provides input to the development of strategic sales plans that reflect your organizations business strategy to advance market share/penetration and achieve profitable growth.
- Ensure you foster a culture that efficiently aligns people, processes, and priorities with relevant learnings, communication, and coaching focused around enabling your customers globally across channels.
- Manage work with product marketing/management to structure and format content so that it aligns with sales messaging, learning design, and the consumption needs of field sales organization.
- Employ market research, industry trends, voice of customer, market share, win/loss analysis and competitive intelligence and price realization to develop product strategy and influence roadmap development.