Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SalesLoft Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SalesLoft related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SalesLoft specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SalesLoft Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SalesLoft improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is SalesLoft linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Think about the people you identified for your SalesLoft project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- What are specific SalesLoft Rules to follow?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your SalesLoft activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SalesLoft book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SalesLoft self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SalesLoft Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SalesLoft areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SalesLoft Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SalesLoft projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SalesLoft Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SalesLoft project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are the SalesLoft project team and stakeholders meeting regularly and using a meeting agenda and taking notes to accurately document what is being covered and what happened in the weekly meetings?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are the quality assurance functions and related roles and responsibilities clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: How is the evaluation of contract performance organized?
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the SalesLoft project scope?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the SalesLoft project scope to ensure the SalesLoft project remains within the scope baseline?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use SalesLoft project management software well?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
Step-by-step and complete SalesLoft Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SalesLoft project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SalesLoft project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SalesLoft project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SalesLoft project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SalesLoft project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SalesLoft project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SalesLoft project with this in-depth SalesLoft Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SalesLoft projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SalesLoft and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SalesLoft investments work better.
This SalesLoft All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.