Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAML 2.0 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAML 2.0 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAML 2.0 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAML 2.0 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 929 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAML 2.0 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 929 standard requirements:
- Do we put an IAM architect in the IoT center of excellence? Hastily deployed pockets of identity infrastructure need to be maintained for the full lifetime of the devices. You do not want to set a presence of systems with low assurance levels that an organization later must handle. Do you need end-to-end authentication and authorization?
- Having a process in place to manage identities and access to systems and applications sounds like an ideal situation. However, how can organizations ensure that people are not circumventing the process and adding their own accounts or the accounts of others without proper authorization or adherence to defined processes?
- Does Project Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
- Are we able to answer the question: given the answer to the authentication question, and any other information available about the entity, what functions and data items should be made available for this entitys use?
- With the opportunities presented by the array of tools that support the people and processes needed to transform the maturity of an organizations IAM life cycle stage, it is natural to ask, how do we get started?
- I will not only be in charge of setting up and changing users passwords, but still also need access to the other levels of security, especially the levels for billing. Which profiles do I need?
- Question to cloud provider: Do you offer single-sign-on for access across multiple applications you offer, or trusted federated single-sign-on across applications with other vendors?
- Question to cloud service provider: Do you offer single sign-on for access across multiple applications you offer, or trusted federated single sign-on across applications with other vendors?
- How can the security administrator change a user profile; for instance, if they decide others gave more access than desired and want to remove a user profile access already approved?
- Does our vendor have an efficient, working partner network that can quickly deliver specialized services around the deployment and operation of the iga products?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAML 2.0 book in PDF containing 929 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAML 2.0 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAML 2.0 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAML 2.0 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAML 2.0 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAML 2.0 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAML 2.0 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAML 2.0 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the organization structure for both tracking & controlling the budget well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency – How will the schedule contingency be administrated?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the SAML 2.0 project produced meet the defined SAML 2.0 project requirements?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this SAML 2.0 project?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent are systems and applications (e.g., game engine, mobile device platform) utilized?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Who needs to be engaged upfront to ensure use of results?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During SAML 2.0 project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
Step-by-step and complete SAML 2.0 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAML 2.0 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAML 2.0 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAML 2.0 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAML 2.0 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAML 2.0 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAML 2.0 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAML 2.0 project with this in-depth SAML 2.0 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAML 2.0 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAML 2.0 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAML 2.0 investments work better.
This SAML 2.0 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.