Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Samsung Gear VR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Samsung Gear VR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Samsung Gear VR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Samsung Gear VR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Samsung Gear VR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Samsung Gear VR?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Samsung Gear VR move?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- What should we stop doing?
- Do we all define Samsung Gear VR in the same way?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Samsung Gear VR products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Samsung Gear VR book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Samsung Gear VR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Samsung Gear VR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Samsung Gear VR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Samsung Gear VR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Samsung Gear VR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Samsung Gear VR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Samsung Gear VR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the Samsung Gear VR project?
- Change Request: How is the change documented (format, content, storage)?
- Quality Audit: How do you know what, specifically, is required of you in your work?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Samsung Gear VR project repository for each release?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Samsung Gear VR project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the Samsung Gear VR project sponsor, how would you determine which Samsung Gear VR project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of the organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Quality Metrics: What can manufacturing professionals do to ensure quality is seen as an integral part of the entire product lifecycle?
- Quality Management Plan: How will you know that a change is actually an improvement?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
Step-by-step and complete Samsung Gear VR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Samsung Gear VR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Samsung Gear VR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Samsung Gear VR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Samsung Gear VR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Samsung Gear VR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Samsung Gear VR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Samsung Gear VR project with this in-depth Samsung Gear VR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Samsung Gear VR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Samsung Gear VR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Samsung Gear VR investments work better.
This Samsung Gear VR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.