Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Samsung Gear VR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Samsung Gear VR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Samsung Gear VR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Samsung Gear VR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Samsung Gear VR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What do we want to improve?
- What will drive Samsung Gear VR change?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- What would happen if Samsung Gear VR weren’t done?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What are the basics of Samsung Gear VR fraud?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Samsung Gear VR information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- How to measure variability?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Samsung Gear VR book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Samsung Gear VR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Samsung Gear VR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Samsung Gear VR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Samsung Gear VR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Samsung Gear VR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Samsung Gear VR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Samsung Gear VR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the Samsung Gear VR project scope?
- Risk Audit: Is the organization willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Samsung Gear VR project?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Activity List: What is the least expensive way to complete the Samsung Gear VR project within 40 weeks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: When and how will the recent breakthroughs in basic research lead to commercial products?
- Scope Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Samsung Gear VR project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Samsung Gear VR project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: What are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
Step-by-step and complete Samsung Gear VR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Samsung Gear VR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Samsung Gear VR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Samsung Gear VR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Samsung Gear VR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Samsung Gear VR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Samsung Gear VR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Samsung Gear VR project with this in-depth Samsung Gear VR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Samsung Gear VR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Samsung Gear VR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Samsung Gear VR investments work better.
This Samsung Gear VR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.