Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Anywhere Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Anywhere related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Anywhere specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Anywhere Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Anywhere improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- How do we Lead with SAP Anywhere in Mind?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Who has control over resources?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- How do mission and objectives affect the SAP Anywhere processes of our organization?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in SAP Anywhere?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your SAP Anywhere activities?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Anywhere book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP Anywhere self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Anywhere Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Anywhere areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Anywhere Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Anywhere projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Anywhere Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP Anywhere project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there a record maintained of the procedures followed in the opening of tenders together with the reasons for the acceptance or rejection of tenders received?
- Network Diagram: If the SAP Anywhere project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Activity Attributes: Would you consider either of these activities an outlier?
- WBS Dictionary: Are direct or indirect cost adjustments being accomplished according to accounting procedures acceptable to us?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the SAP Anywhere project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in SAP Anywhere project oversight?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful SAP Anywhere project plan execution?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the SAP Anywhere project team?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Anywhere Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Anywhere project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Anywhere project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Anywhere project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Anywhere project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Anywhere project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Anywhere project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Anywhere project with this in-depth SAP Anywhere Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Anywhere projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Anywhere and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Anywhere investments work better.
This SAP Anywhere All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: