Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure in a volatile global economy?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure processes?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- What are current SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure Paradigms?
- What can we do to improve?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are you spending the right amount of money for specific tasks?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What cost data should be used to estimate costs during the 2-year follow-up period?
- Team Operating Agreement: How do you want to be thought of and known within the organization?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure project team?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure projects sustainability strategy that will ensure SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure project results will endure or be sustained?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure project with this in-depth SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure investments work better.
This SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: