Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP BI Accelerator Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP BI Accelerator related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP BI Accelerator specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP BI Accelerator Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP BI Accelerator improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Is the SAP BI Accelerator scope manageable?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- What vendors make products that address the SAP BI Accelerator needs?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Is there a standardized process?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- How does SAP BI Accelerator integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Does SAP BI Accelerator systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP BI Accelerator book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP BI Accelerator self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP BI Accelerator Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP BI Accelerator areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP BI Accelerator Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP BI Accelerator projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP BI Accelerator Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP BI Accelerator project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the SAP BI Accelerator project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this SAP BI Accelerator project is needed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are changes to the scope managed according to defined procedures?
- Cost Management Plan: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure SAP BI Accelerator project success?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Risk Audit: What is happening in other jurisdictions? Could that happen here?
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the SAP BI Accelerator project?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Quality Audit: What are the main things that hinder your ability to do a good job?
Step-by-step and complete SAP BI Accelerator Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP BI Accelerator project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP BI Accelerator project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP BI Accelerator project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP BI Accelerator project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP BI Accelerator project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP BI Accelerator project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP BI Accelerator project with this in-depth SAP BI Accelerator Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP BI Accelerator projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP BI Accelerator and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP BI Accelerator investments work better.
This SAP BI Accelerator All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.