Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Business All-in-One Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Business All-in-One related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Business All-in-One specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Business All-in-One Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Business All-in-One improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing SAP Business All-in-One? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving SAP Business All-in-One forward?
- How would one define SAP Business All-in-One leadership?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once SAP Business All-in-One is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Are there documented procedures?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- How do we ensure that implementations of SAP Business All-in-One products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Business All-in-One book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP Business All-in-One self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Business All-in-One Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Business All-in-One areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Business All-in-One Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Business All-in-One projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Business All-in-One Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP Business All-in-One project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have SAP Business All-in-One project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Milestone List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Variance Analysis: Did the company lose existing customers and/or gain new customers?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the SAP Business All-in-One project team have enough people to execute the SAP Business All-in-One project plan?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this SAP Business All-in-One project?
- Team Operating Agreement: How does teaming fit in with overall organizational goals and meet organizational needs?
- WBS Dictionary: Are SAP Business All-in-One projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many other organizations could apply this methodology, or does each organization need to create its own methodology?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Business All-in-One Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Business All-in-One project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Business All-in-One project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Business All-in-One project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Business All-in-One project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Business All-in-One project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Business All-in-One project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Business All-in-One project with this in-depth SAP Business All-in-One Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Business All-in-One projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Business All-in-One and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Business All-in-One investments work better.
This SAP Business All-in-One All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.