Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Business All-in-One Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Business All-in-One related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Business All-in-One specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Business All-in-One Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Business All-in-One improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- Do those selected for the SAP Business All-in-One team have a good general understanding of what SAP Business All-in-One is all about?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- What would happen if SAP Business All-in-One weren’t done?
- What are our needs in relation to SAP Business All-in-One skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- How do mission and objectives affect the SAP Business All-in-One processes of our organization?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Business All-in-One book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP Business All-in-One self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Business All-in-One Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Business All-in-One areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Business All-in-One Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Business All-in-One projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Business All-in-One Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP Business All-in-One project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the SAP Business All-in-One project?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next SAP Business All-in-One project?
- Cost Management Plan: For example, will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the SAP Business All-in-One project?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to the organization?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the SAP Business All-in-One project?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Business All-in-One Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Business All-in-One project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Business All-in-One project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Business All-in-One project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Business All-in-One project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Business All-in-One project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Business All-in-One project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Business All-in-One project with this in-depth SAP Business All-in-One Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Business All-in-One projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Business All-in-One and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Business All-in-One investments work better.
This SAP Business All-in-One All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: