Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Business Bydesign Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Business Bydesign related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Business Bydesign specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Business Bydesign Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 639 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Business Bydesign improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 639 standard requirements:
- Is there a statistically significant relationship between an identified set of implementation factors and the empirically reported success?
- Is it better to change the software to conform to existing business processes or better to change business processes to match software?
- What impact has the innovation of the ERP product (internet technology and configuration model) on the critical success factors?
- It should be agreed upon to what time-frame the amount of holding costs for a product refers: a day, a week, a month, a year ?
- Does adoption of information technology affect organizational structures, communications, and decision making?
- Are there userids/passwords that can be used by the adapters to access the test applications and databases?
- Are there any requirements to use the webMethods language interfaces (Java, C, COM, etc.) for integration?
- What hardware/operating system/versions are the webMethods Trading Partner products expected to run on?
- Has a particular script been executed at all, and have the scripts been executed in the expected order?
- How do critical success factors of ERP implementation change through the webbased business model cloud?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Business Bydesign book in PDF containing 639 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP Business Bydesign self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Business Bydesign Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Business Bydesign areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Business Bydesign Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Business Bydesign projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Business Bydesign Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP Business Bydesign project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are assessments designed, delivered, and otherwise used to maximize training?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the task meet individual needs?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any common areas of weaknesses or deficiencies in the proposals in the competitive range?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other SAP Business Bydesign projects / systems?
- Lessons Learned: Was the SAP Business Bydesign project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the SAP Business Bydesign project, that is)?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Lessons Learned: Are there any data that you have overlooked in identifying lessons?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next SAP Business Bydesign project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy contain incentives to evaluate the performance of the procurement function/unit?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Business Bydesign Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Business Bydesign project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Business Bydesign project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Business Bydesign project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Business Bydesign project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Business Bydesign project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Business Bydesign project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Business Bydesign project with this in-depth SAP Business Bydesign Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Business Bydesign projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Business Bydesign and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Business Bydesign investments work better.
This SAP Business Bydesign All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.