Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Business One Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Business One related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Business One specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Business One Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 896 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Business One improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 896 standard requirements:
- If an institution contracts with an entity or individual to provide financial aid staffing or management for the administration of its Title IV programs, is the individual or entity considered a third-party servicer?
- What are some good low cost Material Requirement Planning MRP packages for small manufacturers?
- How you manage your Shipment Tracking in eCommerce through the SAP Business One SAP B1?
- What if a servicer instructs an institution not to report it as a third-party servicer?
- What is the most important feature that an ERP must have in terms of Human Resource?
- Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Is financial aid staffing or management considered a third-party service?
- Verify business objectives. Are they appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Is reviewing policies and procedures considered a third-party service?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Business One book in PDF containing 896 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP Business One self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Business One Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Business One areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Business One Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Business One projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Business One Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP Business One project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which risk management process?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented SAP Business One project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Cost Baseline: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis-à-vis total stake in the SAP Business One project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a Construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Source Selection Criteria: How and when do you enter into SAP Business One project Procurement Management?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During SAP Business One project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Change Request: How does an organization control changes before and after software is released to a customer?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Business One Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Business One project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Business One project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Business One project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Business One project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Business One project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Business One project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Business One project with this in-depth SAP Business One Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Business One projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Business One and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Business One investments work better.
This SAP Business One All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.