Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Business Suite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Business Suite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Business Suite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Business Suite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Business Suite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- What were the cost differentials between in-house development and the SaaS version?
- Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- How is this different from other products on the market?
- Why is automatic code generation important?
- What is the Need that this product fills?
- What are the advantages of this service?
- What s the problem with data migration?
- Why is this good for the user/customer?
- What benefits does this system provide?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Business Suite book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP Business Suite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Business Suite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Business Suite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Business Suite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Business Suite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Business Suite Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP Business Suite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for SAP Business Suite project scheduling & tracking?
- Milestone List: What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Procurement Audit: Has guidelines been set up for how the procurement function/unit should carry out its procurements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent SAP Business Suite project management strategy been established?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you work together to improve teaching and learning?
- Cost Management Plan: Contracting method – What contracting method is to be used for the contracts?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you promptly inform members about major developments that may affect them?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative SAP Business Suite project selection techniques?
- Planning Process Group: Is the SAP Business Suite project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Business Suite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Business Suite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Business Suite project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Business Suite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Business Suite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Business Suite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Business Suite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Business Suite project with this in-depth SAP Business Suite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Business Suite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Business Suite and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Business Suite investments work better.
This SAP Business Suite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: