Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Community Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Community Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Community Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Community Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Community Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- How do we accomplish our long range SAP Community Network goals?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- Does SAP Community Network create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of SAP Community Network into the services that we provide?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What should be measured?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of SAP Community Network?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Community Network book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP Community Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Community Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Community Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Community Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Community Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Community Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP Community Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are they compliant with all technical requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does SAP Community Network project integration management relate to the SAP Community Network project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other SAP Community Network project management knowledge areas?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying such factors?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will SAP Community Network project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy discus the best manner of purchase, considering the types of goods and services needed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the routing of copies of purchase order forms defined?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient advance training conducted and/or information provided to enable those affected by the changes to adjust to and accommodate them?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the SAP Community Network project?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Community Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Community Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Community Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Community Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Community Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Community Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Community Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Community Network project with this in-depth SAP Community Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Community Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Community Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Community Network investments work better.
This SAP Community Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.