Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP EHS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP EHS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP EHS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP EHS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 790 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP EHS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 790 standard requirements:
- How does SAP EHS integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- How do we keep improving SAP EHS?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- How do we Identify specific SAP EHS investment and emerging trends?
- What threat is SAP EHS addressing?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What is the overall business strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP EHS book in PDF containing 790 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP EHS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP EHS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP EHS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP EHS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP EHS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP EHS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP EHS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the SAP EHS project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Project Schedule: Was the SAP EHS project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Closing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the SAP EHS project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the information network consistent with the structure of the formal organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are SAP EHS project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete SAP EHS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP EHS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP EHS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP EHS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP EHS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP EHS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP EHS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP EHS project with this in-depth SAP EHS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP EHS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP EHS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP EHS investments work better.
This SAP EHS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.