Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP EHS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP EHS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP EHS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP EHS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 883 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP EHS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 883 standard requirements:
- What is the purpose of SAP EHS in relation to the mission?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- What will drive SAP EHS change?
- How do we keep improving SAP EHS?
- How can you negotiate SAP EHS successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Do we have past SAP EHS Successes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP EHS book in PDF containing 883 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP EHS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP EHS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP EHS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP EHS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP EHS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP EHS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP EHS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you give group members authority to make at least some important decisions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the SAP EHS project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess SAP EHS project risks at various SAP EHS project stages?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the SAP EHS project scope?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the SAP EHS project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Variance Analysis: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
Step-by-step and complete SAP EHS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP EHS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP EHS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP EHS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP EHS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP EHS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP EHS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP EHS project with this in-depth SAP EHS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP EHS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP EHS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP EHS investments work better.
This SAP EHS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.