Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP IS-U Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP IS-U related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP IS-U specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP IS-U Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 961 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP IS-U improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 961 standard requirements:
- Will SAP IS-U deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Who are the SAP IS-U improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- How do you stay inspired?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What is the total cost related to deploying SAP IS-U, including any consulting or professional services?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- How do your measurements capture actionable SAP IS-U information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP IS-U book in PDF containing 961 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP IS-U self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP IS-U Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP IS-U areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP IS-U Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP IS-U projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP IS-U Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP IS-U project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the SAP IS-U projects sustainability strategy that will ensure SAP IS-U project results will endure or be sustained?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Can your organization rate by exception and assume that most employees are performing at an acceptable level?
- Planning Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the SAP IS-U project?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My SAP IS-U project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationship with its (past) staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete SAP IS-U Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP IS-U project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP IS-U project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP IS-U project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP IS-U project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP IS-U project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP IS-U project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP IS-U project with this in-depth SAP IS-U Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP IS-U projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP IS-U and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP IS-U investments work better.
This SAP IS-U All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.