Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP NetWeaver Application Server Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP NetWeaver Application Server related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP NetWeaver Application Server specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP NetWeaver Application Server Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP NetWeaver Application Server improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- Does SAP NetWeaver Application Server analysis show the relationships among important SAP NetWeaver Application Server factors?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of SAP NetWeaver Application Server’s gains?
- How frequently do you track SAP NetWeaver Application Server measures?
- What is Tricky About This?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Who is going to care?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Why Measure?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- How do we measure risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP NetWeaver Application Server book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP NetWeaver Application Server self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP NetWeaver Application Server Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP NetWeaver Application Server areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP NetWeaver Application Server Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP NetWeaver Application Server projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP NetWeaver Application Server Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP NetWeaver Application Server project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the SAP NetWeaver Application Server project scope?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the SAP NetWeaver Application Server project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the SAP NetWeaver Application Server project?
- Procurement Audit: Were all interested operators allowed the opportunity to participate?
- Variance Analysis: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each SAP NetWeaver Application Server project release?
Step-by-step and complete SAP NetWeaver Application Server Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP NetWeaver Application Server project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP NetWeaver Application Server project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP NetWeaver Application Server project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP NetWeaver Application Server project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP NetWeaver Application Server project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP NetWeaver Application Server project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP NetWeaver Application Server project with this in-depth SAP NetWeaver Application Server Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP NetWeaver Application Server projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP NetWeaver Application Server and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP NetWeaver Application Server investments work better.
This SAP NetWeaver Application Server All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.