Maintain a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of the Order to Cash area, by staying abreast of new trends, future enhancements and leveraging best practices.
More Uses of the SAP SD Toolkit:
- Apply technical knowledge to all phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment.
- Ensure your organization interacts with the non information technology related business areas to identify requirements and requests help prioritize, scope, implement and support solutions.
- Represent functional area in Change Control meetings, reviewing and approving testing and readiness for release in conjunction with business solution owners.
- Ensure your organization creates new and updates existing application configurations to meet design requirements in full compliance with formal change management and other governance protocols.
- Drive continuous process improvement with use of technology solutions by demonstrating value add propositions and effective communication of IT value to the business.
- Evaluate: facilitate the technical implementation, upgrades, and ongoing support of SAP products and processes to enhance the value that customers receive from SAP solutions.
- Utilize the functional specification document framework to design the functional test plan for the system to ensure that the software engineers can write detailed test scripts.
- Heighten your organization brand by demonstrating thought leadership and embracing your organizations marketing campaigns and related programs supported by your organization.
- Perform detailed analysis of business process requirements and provide appropriate system solution with developer; identify, interpret, validate and document requirements.
- Support the analysts to determine high level functional and technical requirements, maximizing the use of standard and out of the box features and capabilities.
- Provide key information and advice to process leads, and process and business process owners in support of projects, enhancements, and day to day production support issues.
- Develop SAP roles and authorizations to support business processes enabled by SAP applications in the areas as finance, purchasing, manufacturing, sales and distribution, and retail.
- Manage the systems aspects of new product launch activity that impact customer service (maintaining sales views, pricing, listings and exclusions, and other master data elements).
- Organize: work to develop and maintain your organization process view for all applications assigned in collaboration with the full Applications Group, and with end users.
- Collaborate with client staff, IT, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options according to the customers activities.