Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Supply Chain Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Supply Chain Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Supply Chain Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Supply Chain Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Supply Chain Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- How can you optimize demand planning for your business?
- Fallback Model: Which simplified model is uncritical?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Which algorithms for which planning levels?
- What can you do to reduce model complexity?
- What should the enterprise be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Supply Chain Management book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP Supply Chain Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Supply Chain Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Supply Chain Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Supply Chain Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP Supply Chain Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Will the SAP Supply Chain Management project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the SAP Supply Chain Management project team?
- Risk Management Plan: Where are you confronted with risks during the business phases?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the SAP Supply Chain Management project?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without SAP Supply Chain Management project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Cost Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the SAP Supply Chain Management project schedule(s)?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Supply Chain Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Supply Chain Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Supply Chain Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Supply Chain Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Supply Chain Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Supply Chain Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Supply Chain Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Supply Chain Management project with this in-depth SAP Supply Chain Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Supply Chain Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Supply Chain Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Supply Chain Management investments work better.
This SAP Supply Chain Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.