Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAPgui Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAPgui related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAPgui specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAPgui Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAPgui improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your current levels and trends in key SAPgui measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and SAPgui Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- In a project to restructure SAPgui outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting SAPgui with what users do day-to-day?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAPgui book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAPgui self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAPgui Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAPgui areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAPgui Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAPgui projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAPgui Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAPgui project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Project Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the SAPgui project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Quality Management Plan: How many SAPgui project staff does this specific process affect?
- Project Scope Statement: Will there be documented contingency plans for the top 5-10 risks?
- Contractor Status Report: Describe how often regular updates are made to the proposed solution. Are these regular updates included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Project Schedule: Your SAPgui project management plan results in a SAPgui project schedule that is too long. If the SAPgui project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many As: Does a proper segregation of duties exist?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have a register of insurance policies detailing all current insurance policies?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the number one predictor of a group s productivity?
Step-by-step and complete SAPgui Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAPgui project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAPgui project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAPgui project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAPgui project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAPgui project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAPgui project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAPgui project with this in-depth SAPgui Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAPgui projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAPgui and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAPgui investments work better.
This SAPgui All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.