Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sarbanes Oxley Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sarbanes Oxley related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sarbanes Oxley specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sarbanes Oxley Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 916 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sarbanes Oxley improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 916 standard requirements:
- Does our IPS reflect UPMIFAs abolition of historic dollar value and adoption of total return investing and spending, or is it still based on outdated trust-law concepts such as corpus and income?
- How does our investment practice honor UPMIFAs requirement that, absent instructions from the donor, a funds purchasing power is to be maintained, over successive market cycles, into perpetuity?
- This conclusion highlights an important puzzle: How should you understand the fact that well-intentioned policymakers with genuine expertise and rich experience can predict the future so badly?
- Could common document retention/destruction policies result in violations where they call for destruction of documents relevant to a matter that could arise in the future?
- Does a party have a relationship with the company that enables the company to negotiate transactions that would not be available in true arms length negotiations?
- What is an inappropriate response on the part of the CEO or Chief Legal Officer, that would require the attorney to go to the Audit Committee or full Board?
- Are the efforts of management, internal audit, and the external auditors communicated such that each party understands the larger picture of monitoring?
- Does the system assist in compliance reporting to regulatory agencies, such as the Department of Labor and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission?
- Could applying key elements of Sarbanes-Oxley to hospital boards responsibility for oversight of clinical quality have a similar, positive effect?
- With all the money being spent on Sarbanes-Oxley, the big question is will the future benefits ever out weight current and future costs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sarbanes Oxley book in PDF containing 916 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sarbanes Oxley self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sarbanes Oxley Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sarbanes Oxley areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sarbanes Oxley Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sarbanes Oxley projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sarbanes Oxley Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sarbanes Oxley project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which Sarbanes Oxley project Management Knowledge Area is Least Mature?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the format and content of the Sarbanes Oxley project Status Report to you?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Sarbanes Oxley project?
- Variance Analysis: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Quality Metrics: What if the biggest risk to your business were those people who dont complain?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Sarbanes Oxley project?
- Activity Attributes: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Source Selection Criteria: What procedures are followed when a contractor requires access to classified information or a significant quantity of special material/information?
Step-by-step and complete Sarbanes Oxley Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sarbanes Oxley project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sarbanes Oxley project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sarbanes Oxley project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sarbanes Oxley project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sarbanes Oxley project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sarbanes Oxley project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sarbanes Oxley project with this in-depth Sarbanes Oxley Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sarbanes Oxley projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sarbanes Oxley and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sarbanes Oxley investments work better.
This Sarbanes Oxley All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.