Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SBM skills-based management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SBM skills-based management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SBM skills-based management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SBM skills-based management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 644 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SBM skills-based management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 644 standard requirements:
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- How do you measure success?
- Consider your own SBM skills-based management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in SBM skills-based management ?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- Does the SBM skills-based management task fit the client’s priorities?
- Which SBM skills-based management goals are the most important?
- What are current SBM skills-based management Paradigms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SBM skills-based management book in PDF containing 644 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SBM skills-based management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SBM skills-based management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SBM skills-based management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SBM skills-based management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SBM skills-based management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SBM skills-based management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SBM skills-based management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the purchase order forms designed for efficient and simple completion?
- Team Operating Agreement: Methodologies: How will key team processes be implemented, such as training, research, work deliverable production, review and approval processes, knowledge management, and meeting procedures?
- Risk Audit: How do you compare to other jurisdictions when managing the risk of ….?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the SBM skills-based management project on other SBM skills-based management projects or work efforts?
- Cost Management Plan: Contractors scope – How will contractors scope be defined when contracts are let?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the SBM skills-based management project sufficient?
- Project Charter: What are you striving to accomplish (measurable goal(s))?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement SBM skills-based management project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations key processes (product, service, business, and support)?
Step-by-step and complete SBM skills-based management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SBM skills-based management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SBM skills-based management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SBM skills-based management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SBM skills-based management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SBM skills-based management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SBM skills-based management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SBM skills-based management project with this in-depth SBM skills-based management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SBM skills-based management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SBM skills-based management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SBM skills-based management investments work better.
This SBM skills-based management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.