Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SCaaSA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SCaaSA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SCaaSA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SCaaSA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 915 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SCaaSA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 915 standard requirements:
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and SCaaSA shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate SCaaSA delivery for example is new software needed?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- How can skill-level changes improve SCaaSA?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- How can you measure SCaaSA in a systematic way?
- What counts that we are not counting?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SCaaSA book in PDF containing 915 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SCaaSA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SCaaSA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SCaaSA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SCaaSA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SCaaSA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SCaaSA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SCaaSA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the SCaaSA project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your SCaaSA project based on past experience?
- Cost Management Plan: Change types and category – What are the types of changes and what are the techniques to report and control changes?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include SCaaSA project management time and change request analysis time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Procurement Audit: Are all mutilated and voided checks retained for proper accounting of pre-numbered checks?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the SCaaSA project?
Step-by-step and complete SCaaSA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SCaaSA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SCaaSA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SCaaSA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SCaaSA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SCaaSA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SCaaSA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SCaaSA project with this in-depth SCaaSA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SCaaSA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SCaaSA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SCaaSA investments work better.
This SCaaSA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.