Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SCC compliant Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SCC compliant related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SCC compliant specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SCC compliant Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SCC compliant improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- How do you use SCC compliant data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- To whom do you add value?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Consider your own SCC compliant project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Operational – will it work?
- Is SCC compliant Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- What needs improvement?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Are assumptions made in SCC compliant stated explicitly?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SCC compliant book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SCC compliant self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SCC compliant Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SCC compliant areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SCC compliant Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SCC compliant projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SCC compliant Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SCC compliant project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your SCC compliant project?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next SCC compliant project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Explain the purpose of this SCC compliant project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this SCC compliant project aiming to achieve?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the SCC compliant project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Quality Metrics: What group is empowered to define quality requirements?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for supporting staff research capability is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Management Plan: Diagrams and tables to explain complex concepts and increase overall readability?
Step-by-step and complete SCC compliant Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SCC compliant project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SCC compliant project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SCC compliant project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SCC compliant project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SCC compliant project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SCC compliant project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SCC compliant project with this in-depth SCC compliant Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SCC compliant projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SCC compliant and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SCC compliant investments work better.
This SCC compliant All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.