Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Scoro Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Scoro related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Scoro specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Scoro Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Scoro improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- Is there any existing Scoro governance structure?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Scoro’s gains?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Scoro project?
- What is the source of the strategies for Scoro strengthening and reform?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Scoro book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Scoro self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Scoro Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Scoro areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Scoro Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Scoro projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Scoro Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Scoro project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Scoro project management software?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular accounting reconciliations of contract payments, transactions and inventory?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Scoro project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Scoro project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Has the department identified and described the different elements in the procurement process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Scoro project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Project Scope Statement: What are some of the major deliverables of the Scoro project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
Step-by-step and complete Scoro Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Scoro project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Scoro project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Scoro project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Scoro project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Scoro project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Scoro project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Scoro project with this in-depth Scoro Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Scoro projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Scoro and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Scoro investments work better.
This Scoro All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.