Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Scrum and Agile Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Scrum and Agile related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Scrum and Agile specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Scrum and Agile Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Scrum and Agile improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- What is our Scrum and Agile Strategy?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Scrum and Agile objectives?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Scrum and Agile objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How will your organization measure success?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Scrum and Agile process?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Scrum and Agile requirements in detail?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Scrum and Agile book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Scrum and Agile self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Scrum and Agile Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Scrum and Agile areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Scrum and Agile Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Scrum and Agile projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Scrum and Agile Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Scrum and Agile project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Activity Duration Estimates: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has been involved in the area (thematic or geographic) in the past?
- Risk Audit: Improving Fraud Detection: Do Auditors React to Abnormal Inconsistencies between Financial and Non-financial Measures?
- Quality Audit: Does everyone know what they are supposed to be doing, how and why?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Scrum and Agile project (or Scrum and Agile project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated Scrum and Agile project Plan?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the Scrum and Agile project proposal since the previous time?
Step-by-step and complete Scrum and Agile Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Scrum and Agile project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Scrum and Agile project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Scrum and Agile project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Scrum and Agile project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Scrum and Agile project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Scrum and Agile project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Scrum and Agile project with this in-depth Scrum and Agile Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Scrum and Agile projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Scrum and Agile and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Scrum and Agile investments work better.
This Scrum and Agile All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.