Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Scrumban Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Scrumban related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Scrumban specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Scrumban Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Scrumban improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Scrumban with what users do day-to-day?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Scrumban values?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- Will Scrumban have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Scrumban agendas for the next 3 years?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Has the Scrumban work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Scrumban book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Scrumban self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Scrumban Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Scrumban areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Scrumban Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Scrumban projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Scrumban Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Scrumban project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Project Schedule: Did the final product meet or exceed user expectations?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
- Procurement Audit: Are the rules for automatic payment in computer programs approved by management prior to implementation?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Scrumban project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the Scrumban project technically feasible?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Scrumban project work can be performed. Will the Scrumban project requirements become approved in writing?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Scrumban project?
Step-by-step and complete Scrumban Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Scrumban project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Scrumban project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Scrumban project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Scrumban project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Scrumban project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Scrumban project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Scrumban project with this in-depth Scrumban Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Scrumban projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Scrumban and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Scrumban investments work better.
This Scrumban All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.