Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SD-WAN (Products) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SD-WAN (Products) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SD-WAN (Products) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SD-WAN (Products) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 754 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SD-WAN (Products) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 754 standard requirements:
- Is SD-WAN (Products) linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Who else should we help?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- What vendors make products that address the SD-WAN (Products) needs?
- Does SD-WAN (Products) analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated SD-WAN (Products) techniques
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Who are the SD-WAN (Products) improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SD-WAN (Products) book in PDF containing 754 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SD-WAN (Products) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SD-WAN (Products) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SD-WAN (Products) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SD-WAN (Products) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SD-WAN (Products) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SD-WAN (Products) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SD-WAN (Products) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have SD-WAN (Products) project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the SD-WAN (Products) project team have enough people to execute the SD-WAN (Products) project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
- Initiating Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them what are the deliverables?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the SD-WAN (Products) project over time?
Step-by-step and complete SD-WAN (Products) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SD-WAN (Products) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SD-WAN (Products) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SD-WAN (Products) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SD-WAN (Products) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SD-WAN (Products) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SD-WAN (Products) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SD-WAN (Products) project with this in-depth SD-WAN (Products) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SD-WAN (Products) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SD-WAN (Products) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SD-WAN (Products) investments work better.
This SD-WAN (Products) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.