Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secondary data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secondary data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secondary data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secondary data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secondary data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- How does Secondary data integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What is Effective Secondary data?
- What are our needs in relation to Secondary data skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Are there recognized Secondary data problems?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Does the Secondary data performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is the range of capabilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secondary data book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Secondary data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secondary data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secondary data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secondary data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secondary data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secondary data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Secondary data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Secondary data project portfolio. How is this helpful in Secondary data project selection?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there different rules or organizational models for men and women?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Secondary data project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Procurement Audit: Is the approval graduated according to the amount disbursed?
- Quality Audit: Is there any content that may be legally actionable?
- Decision Log: At what point in time does loss become unacceptable?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there specific processes you will use to evaluate and approve/reject changes?
- Change Request: Screen shots or attachments included in a Change Request?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Secondary data project scheduling & tracking?
Step-by-step and complete Secondary data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secondary data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secondary data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secondary data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secondary data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secondary data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secondary data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secondary data project with this in-depth Secondary data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secondary data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secondary data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secondary data investments work better.
This Secondary data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.