Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secunia Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secunia related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secunia specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secunia Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secunia improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Does our organization need more Secunia education?
- What are the key elements of your Secunia performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Secunia will circumvent those obstacles?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Secunia does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- How do we measure risk?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Who else should we help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secunia book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Secunia self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secunia Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secunia areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secunia Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secunia projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secunia Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Secunia project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving Secunia project communications?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Secunia project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Audit: Are services/tasks combined in such a way that the market is used where relevant?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Secunia project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper Secunia project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you determine the technology methods that best match the messages to be communicated?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management – How will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Change Management Plan: Will all Field Readiness Criteria have been practically met prior to training roll-out?
Step-by-step and complete Secunia Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secunia project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secunia project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secunia project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secunia project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secunia project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secunia project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secunia project with this in-depth Secunia Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secunia projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secunia and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secunia investments work better.
This Secunia All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.