Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secure by default Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secure by default related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secure by default specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secure by default Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secure by default improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Secure by default in a volatile global economy?
- The approach of traditional Secure by default works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Secure by default products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- Are accountability and ownership for Secure by default clearly defined?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secure by default book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Secure by default self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secure by default Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secure by default areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secure by default Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secure by default projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secure by default Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Secure by default project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Is the Secure by default project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many more potential communications channels were introduced by the discovery of the new stakeholders?
- Team Operating Agreement: Have you established procedures that team members can follow to work effectively together, such as a team operating agreement?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to financial and marketplace performance?
- Team Performance Assessment: When a reviewer complains about method variance, what is the essence of the complaint?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the steps in performing a cost/tech tradeoff?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Secure by default project sufficiently qualified?
- Initiating Process Group: The Secure by default project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Secure by default project organization documented and on file?
Step-by-step and complete Secure by default Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secure by default project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secure by default project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secure by default project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secure by default project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secure by default project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secure by default project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secure by default project with this in-depth Secure by default Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secure by default projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secure by default and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secure by default investments work better.
This Secure by default All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.