Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secure by design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secure by design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secure by design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secure by design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 645 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secure by design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 645 standard requirements:
- The three algorithms used to protect the air interface (handset to tower) are: SNOW 3G, AES, and ZU. LTE Security; How Good Is It?
- What is the point of sharing resources even to a valid trusted device if ones privacy is violated while doing that?
- How are the Secure by design’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Are accountability and ownership for Secure by design clearly defined?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Who will be in control?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secure by design book in PDF containing 645 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Secure by design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secure by design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secure by design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secure by design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secure by design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secure by design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Secure by design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Secure by design project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Secure by design project oversight?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Secure by design project window?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an environment that encourages learning and innovation?
- Requirements Management Plan: To see if a requirement statement is sufficiently well-defined, read it from the developer’s perspective. Mentally add the phrase, “call me when you’re done” to the end of the requirement and see if that makes you nervous. In other words, would you need additional clarification from the author to understand the requirement well enough to design and implement it?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the predecessor and successor relationships accurate?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Secure by design project plan (variances)?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Source Selection Criteria: How and when do you enter into Secure by design project Procurement Management?
Step-by-step and complete Secure by design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secure by design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secure by design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secure by design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secure by design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secure by design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secure by design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secure by design project with this in-depth Secure by design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secure by design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secure by design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secure by design investments work better.
This Secure by design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.