Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secure Flight Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secure Flight related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secure Flight specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secure Flight Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secure Flight improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Secure Flight brings?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- What vendors make products that address the Secure Flight needs?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- How do we go about Securing Secure Flight?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Secure Flight models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secure Flight book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Secure Flight self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secure Flight Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secure Flight areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secure Flight Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secure Flight projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secure Flight Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Secure Flight project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of Secure Flight projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Activity Attributes: What activity do you think you should spend the most time on?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the Secure Flight project Plan?
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Secure Flight project management processes you chose to use?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to stakeholders?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Secure Flight project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Secure Flight project?
- Change Request: Can you answer what happened, who did it, when did it happen, and what else will be affected?
Step-by-step and complete Secure Flight Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secure Flight project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secure Flight project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secure Flight project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secure Flight project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secure Flight project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secure Flight project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secure Flight project with this in-depth Secure Flight Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secure Flight projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secure Flight and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secure Flight investments work better.
This Secure Flight All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.