Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secure Islands Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secure Islands related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secure Islands specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secure Islands Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secure Islands improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- How do we measure improved Secure Islands service perception, and satisfaction?
- What is the source of the strategies for Secure Islands strengthening and reform?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- What is Secure Islands’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- What measurements are being captured?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Secure Islands models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secure Islands book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Secure Islands self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secure Islands Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secure Islands areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secure Islands Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secure Islands projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secure Islands Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Secure Islands project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Secure Islands project over time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Risk Audit: Assessing Risk with Analytical Procedures: Do SystemsThinking Tools Help Auditors Focus on Diagnostic Patterns?
- Requirements Management Plan: Could inaccurate or incomplete requirements in this Secure Islands project create a serious risk for the business?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines been set up for how the procurement process should be conducted?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Secure Islands project Manager?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organization’s Secure Islands projects meeting their customer’s objectives?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
Step-by-step and complete Secure Islands Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secure Islands project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secure Islands project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secure Islands project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secure Islands project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secure Islands project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secure Islands project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secure Islands project with this in-depth Secure Islands Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secure Islands projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secure Islands and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secure Islands investments work better.
This Secure Islands All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.