Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secure Shell Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secure Shell related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secure Shell specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secure Shell Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 941 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secure Shell improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 941 standard requirements:
- Have you identified your Secure Shell key performance indicators?
- Think about the functions involved in your Secure Shell project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Are team charters developed?
- What are the business goals Secure Shell is aiming to achieve?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Secure Shell project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secure Shell book in PDF containing 941 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Secure Shell self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secure Shell Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secure Shell areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secure Shell Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secure Shell projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secure Shell Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Secure Shell project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Procurement Audit: Does each policy statement contain the legal reference(s) on which the policy is based?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Secure Shell project?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity durations?
- Quality Metrics: Which report did you use to create the data you are submitting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Secure Shell project management tools and techniques consistently applied throughout all Secure Shell projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Decision Log: Decision-making process; how will the team make decisions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Secure Shell project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Change Management Plan: How will you deal with anger about the restricting of communications due to confidentiality considerations?
Step-by-step and complete Secure Shell Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secure Shell project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secure Shell project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secure Shell project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secure Shell project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secure Shell project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secure Shell project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secure Shell project with this in-depth Secure Shell Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secure Shell projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secure Shell and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secure Shell investments work better.
This Secure Shell All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.