Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical secure Web gateway Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any secure Web gateway related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated secure Web gateway specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the secure Web gateway Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which secure Web gateway improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- How did the secure Web gateway manager receive input to the development of a secure Web gateway improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Consider your own secure Web gateway project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- How do we go about Securing secure Web gateway?
- Is the secure Web gateway organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Who Uses What?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the secure Web gateway book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your secure Web gateway self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the secure Web gateway Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which secure Web gateway areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough secure Web gateway Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage secure Web gateway projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step secure Web gateway Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 secure Web gateway project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: What are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Lessons Learned: What regulatory regime controlled how the organization head and program manager directed the organization and secure Web gateway project?
- Issue Log: Are the secure Web gateway project Issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Requirements Management Plan: To see if a requirement statement is sufficiently well-defined, read it from the developer’s perspective. Mentally add the phrase, “call me when you’re done” to the end of the requirement and see if that makes you nervous. In other words, would you need additional clarification from the author to understand the requirement well enough to design and implement it?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of secure Web gateway project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the secure Web gateway project via agreements?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the secure Web gateway project requirements become approved in writing?
Step-by-step and complete secure Web gateway Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 secure Web gateway project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 secure Web gateway project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 secure Web gateway project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 secure Web gateway project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 secure Web gateway project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 secure Web gateway project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any secure Web gateway project with this in-depth secure Web gateway Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose secure Web gateway projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in secure Web gateway and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make secure Web gateway investments work better.
This secure Web gateway All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.