Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical secure Web gateway Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any secure Web gateway related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated secure Web gateway specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the secure Web gateway Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which secure Web gateway improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Has the secure Web gateway work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with secure Web gateway ?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Is the impact that secure Web gateway has shown?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new secure Web gateway in a volatile global economy?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What will be measured?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this secure Web gateway process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the secure Web gateway book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your secure Web gateway self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the secure Web gateway Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which secure Web gateway areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough secure Web gateway Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage secure Web gateway projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step secure Web gateway Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 secure Web gateway project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all key paid and volunteer positions in your organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Which statement about customer expectations is not true?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current secure Web gateway project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Project Schedule: Your secure Web gateway project management plan results in a secure Web gateway project schedule that is too long. If the secure Web gateway project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the necessary data being captured and is it complete and accurate?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper secure Web gateway project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
Step-by-step and complete secure Web gateway Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 secure Web gateway project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 secure Web gateway project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 secure Web gateway project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 secure Web gateway project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 secure Web gateway project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 secure Web gateway project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any secure Web gateway project with this in-depth secure Web gateway Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose secure Web gateway projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in secure Web gateway and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make secure Web gateway investments work better.
This secure Web gateway All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.