Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical secure Web gateway Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any secure Web gateway related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated secure Web gateway specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the secure Web gateway Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which secure Web gateway improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Is the secure Web gateway scope manageable?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Are there recognized secure Web gateway problems?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- Have you identified your secure Web gateway key performance indicators?
- How do you measure success?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which secure Web gateway models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the secure Web gateway book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your secure Web gateway self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the secure Web gateway Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which secure Web gateway areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough secure Web gateway Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage secure Web gateway projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step secure Web gateway Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 secure Web gateway project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor secure Web gateway project risks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
- Scope Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the duration of the critical path for this secure Web gateway project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create and communicate values and performance expectations?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the secure Web gateway project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large secure Web gateway project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
Step-by-step and complete secure Web gateway Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 secure Web gateway project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 secure Web gateway project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 secure Web gateway project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 secure Web gateway project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 secure Web gateway project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 secure Web gateway project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any secure Web gateway project with this in-depth secure Web gateway Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose secure Web gateway projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in secure Web gateway and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make secure Web gateway investments work better.
This secure Web gateway All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.