This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in secure Web gateway assessment.
‘The Art of Service’s self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.’ – Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
‘Powerful tool that is simple, to use and users with Excel skills were able to pick up the desktop tool quickly.’ – Manager of Strategy & R&D in the Finance Industry
‘We have been using it for all of our presentations, internal memos and dashboards. The Art of Service has already been a hot topic for our company and other departments are looking to adopt it as well.’ – Analytics Manager in the Retail Industry
What Is The secure Web gateway Self-Assessment?
The secure Web gateway Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the secure Web gateway work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every secure Web gateway task and that every secure Web gateway outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring secure Web gateway opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored secure Web gateway advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth secure Web gateway Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which secure Web gateway improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The secure Web gateway Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough secure Web gateway Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The secure Web gateway Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose secure Web gateway projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in secure Web gateway and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define secure Web gateway with this secure Web gateway Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What problems are you facing and how do you consider secure Web gateway will circumvent those obstacles?
- Define Question: How did the secure Web gateway manager receive input to the development of a secure Web gateway improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Measure Question: How do we Identify specific secure Web gateway investment and emerging trends?
- Analyze Question: What will drive secure Web gateway change?
- Improve Question: Who sets the secure Web gateway standards?
- Control Question: Think about the people you identified for your secure Web gateway project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Sustain Question: What role does communication play in the success or failure of a secure Web gateway project?
Value [to you] of the secure Web gateway Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal secure Web gateway Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.