Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secure Web Gateways Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secure Web Gateways related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secure Web Gateways specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secure Web Gateways Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secure Web Gateways improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What counts that we are not counting?
- To what extent does management recognize Secure Web Gateways as a tool to increase the results?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Secure Web Gateways project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- How do our controls stack up?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Secure Web Gateways processes?
- Does the Secure Web Gateways performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secure Web Gateways book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Secure Web Gateways self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secure Web Gateways Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secure Web Gateways areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secure Web Gateways Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secure Web Gateways projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secure Web Gateways Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Secure Web Gateways project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Secure Web Gateways projects?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Secure Web Gateways project via agreements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does platform-specific assessment information contribute to training placement or tailoring of instruction (e.g. aptitude-treatment interaction)?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Secure Web Gateways projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Secure Web Gateways project two days earlier?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
Step-by-step and complete Secure Web Gateways Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secure Web Gateways project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secure Web Gateways project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secure Web Gateways project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secure Web Gateways project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secure Web Gateways project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secure Web Gateways project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secure Web Gateways project with this in-depth Secure Web Gateways Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secure Web Gateways projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secure Web Gateways and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secure Web Gateways investments work better.
This Secure Web Gateways All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: