Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secure Web Gateways Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secure Web Gateways related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secure Web Gateways specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secure Web Gateways Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secure Web Gateways improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- How will you know when its improved?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Secure Web Gateways leader?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What is our formula for success in Secure Web Gateways ?
- What are internal and external Secure Web Gateways relations?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- How can you measure Secure Web Gateways in a systematic way?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secure Web Gateways book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Secure Web Gateways self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secure Web Gateways Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secure Web Gateways areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secure Web Gateways Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secure Web Gateways projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secure Web Gateways Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Secure Web Gateways project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Secure Web Gateways project schedule available for all Secure Web Gateways project team members to review?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should Secure Web Gateways project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Team Directory: Where will the product be used and/or delivered or built when appropriate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Issues Register?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Secure Web Gateways project scheduling & tracking?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How do you determine what key skills and talents are needed to meet the objectives. Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Source Selection Criteria: How important is cost in the source selection decision relative to past performance and technical considerations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
Step-by-step and complete Secure Web Gateways Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secure Web Gateways project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secure Web Gateways project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secure Web Gateways project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secure Web Gateways project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secure Web Gateways project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secure Web Gateways project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secure Web Gateways project with this in-depth Secure Web Gateways Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secure Web Gateways projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secure Web Gateways and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secure Web Gateways investments work better.
This Secure Web Gateways All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.