Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SecureWorks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SecureWorks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SecureWorks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SecureWorks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SecureWorks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- The approach of traditional SecureWorks works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What is our SecureWorks Strategy?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- How would one define SecureWorks leadership?
- Think about the functions involved in your SecureWorks project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What to measure and why?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SecureWorks book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SecureWorks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SecureWorks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SecureWorks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SecureWorks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SecureWorks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SecureWorks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SecureWorks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the SecureWorks project team?
- Change Management Plan: What are the current methods of sharing information and do there need to be new ones developed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are SecureWorks project management tools and techniques consistently applied throughout all SecureWorks projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of SecureWorks projects?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Procurement Audit: Was there a sound basis for the scorings applied to the criteria and was the scoring well balanced?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
Step-by-step and complete SecureWorks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SecureWorks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SecureWorks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SecureWorks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SecureWorks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SecureWorks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SecureWorks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SecureWorks project with this in-depth SecureWorks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SecureWorks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SecureWorks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SecureWorks investments work better.
This SecureWorks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.