Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Securitas (Swiss security company) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Securitas (Swiss security company) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Securitas (Swiss security company) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Securitas (Swiss security company) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Securitas (Swiss security company) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Securitas (Swiss security company) move?
- What is measured?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Securitas (Swiss security company)? In other words, what are the risks, if Securitas (Swiss security company) does not deliver successfully?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Securitas (Swiss security company) project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Securitas (Swiss security company) project lifecycle?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Securitas (Swiss security company) book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Securitas (Swiss security company) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Securitas (Swiss security company) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Securitas (Swiss security company) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Securitas (Swiss security company) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Securitas (Swiss security company) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Securitas (Swiss security company) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Securitas (Swiss security company) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Securitas (Swiss security company) project?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Securitas (Swiss security company) project and Excel to assist in Securitas (Swiss security company) project risk management?
- Project Management Plan: What happened during the process that you found interesting?
- Team Performance Assessment: What structural changes have you made or are you preparing to make?
- Procurement Audit: If a purchase order calls for a cost-plus agreement, is the method of determining how final charges will be determined specified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can additional resources be added to subsequent tasks to reduce the durations of those tasks?
- Change Log: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Securitas (Swiss security company) project performance?
- Quality Metrics: Can visual measures help us to filter visualizations of interest?
Step-by-step and complete Securitas (Swiss security company) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Securitas (Swiss security company) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Securitas (Swiss security company) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Securitas (Swiss security company) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Securitas (Swiss security company) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Securitas (Swiss security company) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Securitas (Swiss security company) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Securitas (Swiss security company) project with this in-depth Securitas (Swiss security company) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Securitas (Swiss security company) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Securitas (Swiss security company) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Securitas (Swiss security company) investments work better.
This Securitas (Swiss security company) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.