Develop policies, procedures, and practices that protect data and information systems against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction, and ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of organization and partner information assets.
More Uses of the Security Assessment and Testing Toolkit:
- Initiate: technology/information systems security management.
- Manage, promote, and monitor the Information Security training and awareness program.
- Standardize: security architecture and engineering.
- Initiate: Security Assessment and Testing.
- Supervise: security and risk management.
- Develop: mastery of information security tools and processes.
- Perform product demonstrations.
- Evaluate: product training for partners and customers.
- Ensure compliance with security polices and follow established security procedures.
- Develop and implement security control framework to maintain full compliance with regulatory requirements and data use agreements.
- Systematize: critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Provide technical security expertise and leads security initiatives, help develop and implement your organizations security program, manage security tools and platforms, and ensure compliance with security policies.
- Organize: vendor relationship management and negotiation.
- Develop risk assessment procedures and conduct risk analysis for enterprise information resources.
- Make decisions based on data and related processes in support of stakeholders.
- Control: professional development opportunities.
- Stay current with and research new security developments and recommend appropriate action.
- Establish a baseline security profile aligned with your compliance requirements and ensure your capability for identifying and remediating known security vulnerabilities across all platforms.