Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Security by design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Security by design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Security by design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Security by design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 637 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Security by design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 637 standard requirements:
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Security by design workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What are the basics of Security by design fraud?
- Is there a Security by design Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Security by design?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Who will use it?
- What business benefits will Security by design goals deliver if achieved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Security by design book in PDF containing 637 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Security by design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Security by design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Security by design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Security by design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Security by design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Security by design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Security by design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: Have constraints been applied to the start and finish milestones for the phases?
- Risk Data Sheet: Who has a vested interest in how you perform as an organization (our stakeholders)?
- Risk Register: Have other controls and solutions been implemented in other services which could be applied as an alternative to additional funding?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the activity durations realistic and at an appropriate level of detail for effective management?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (Security by design project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Security by design project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Security by design project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Security by design projections?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Security by design project two days earlier?
Step-by-step and complete Security by design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Security by design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Security by design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Security by design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Security by design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Security by design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Security by design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Security by design project with this in-depth Security by design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Security by design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Security by design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Security by design investments work better.
This Security by design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.